In the first two quarters of 2020, OpsRamp has received market recognition from four independent analyst firms: Gartner, 451 Research, IDC, and Digital Enterprise Journal (DEJ). Leading media publications (CRN, Forbes, and ITOps Times) have also covered OpsRamp’s capabilities for cloud management, hybrid monitoring, and IT incident management.
Our growing list of awards, analyst citations, and news media mentions affirms why IT operations teams should invest in an integrated ITOM platform that delivers hybrid discovery and monitoring, event and incident management, and automation and remediation.
Who’s The Coolest and Hottest Cloud Startup? OpsRamp, That’s Who!
CRN is a leading technology magazine for solution providers, IT channel partners, and value-added resellers. This year, CRN covered our funding announcement and included Brian Hartwell, our VP of worldwide channel sales in its 2020 list of Channel Chiefs. The magazine also highlighted OpsRamp in the following categories:
- The 20 Coolest Cloud Management and Migration Companies of 2020. CRN’s 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Companies honors technology vendors that enable enterprises to maximize the value of their cloud investments. OpsRamp was also selected in the list of 20 most innovative companies for cloud management and migration.
- The 10 Hottest Tech Startups of 2020 (So Far). CRN showcased 10 game-changing companies that are reinventing their respective categories with fresh thinking and innovation. The profile mentioned OpsRamp’s digital operations management platform as a “good fit for solution providers focused on multi-cloud and hybrid cloud.”
- Emerging Cloud Vendors to Know in 2020. CRN profiled nine technology startups that are helping enterprises tame the complexity of legacy and modern infrastructure. CRN highlights OpsRamp’s ability to deliver “a unified view of infrastructure health while consolidating point tools and maintaining business-critical digital services.”
Gartner Calls Out OpsRamp in Four Independent Reports
In 2019, Gartner included OpsRamp as a representative vendor in the Market Guide for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools and Market Guide for AIOps Platforms. This year, Gartner recognized OpsRamp in four reports on DevOps and site reliability engineering, modern service monitoring, IT performance analysis, and I&O automation:
- DevOps Teams Must Use Site Reliability Engineering to Maximize Customer Value. This Gartner report explains why Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) teams should adopt DevOps and site reliability engineering practices to maximize operational reliability. OpsRamp was listed as a representative provider in the alert management category.
- Monitoring and Observability for Modern Services and Infrastructure. IT operations teams are struggling to monitor the health and performance of modern applications built on hybrid and multicloud infrastructure. The report lists OpsRamp as a SaaS-based monitoring solution with “advanced analytics and increasingly broad capabilities.”
- Hype Cycle for IT Performance Analysis, 2020. The expectations for performance analysis has shifted from basic visibility to actionable user experience insights. The report lists OpsRamp as a sample vendor in the IT infrastructure monitoring category.
- Hype Cycle for I&O Automation, 2020. The hype cycle for automation describes the impact of new technological approaches in transforming service delivery. The report lists OpsRamp as a sample vendor in the hybrid digital infrastructure management category.
Honorable Mentions from 451 Research, ITOpsTimes, and DEJ
Third-party analyst firms such as 451 Research, IDC, and DEJ as well as independent publications (ITOps Times and Forbes) have included OpsRamp in their in-depth reports, annual lists, and rankings for 2020. Some of these recognitions include:
- 451 Research. 451 Research’s Market Map for Application and Infrastructure Performance delivers a holistic analysis of the key trends in the enterprise monitoring space. The Market Map shortlists OpsRamp in four different categories: infrastructure monitoring, synthetics, event correlation, and alerting. 451 Research’s market insight report, OpsRamp’s winter release highlights new AIOps capabilities, explains how enterprises seeking modern ITOM approaches would benefit from OpsRamp’s “SaaS-native approach to hybrid IT, multicloud discovery and monitoring.”
- ITOps Times Buyer’s Guides. The Buyer’s Guide for both Monitoring Tools and AIOps profiled OpsRamp. The AIOps Buyer’s guide included key findings from the State of AIOps report and highlighted our service-centric approach to resolving incidents.
- DEJ’s Technology Innovation Snapshot. DEJ covered OpsRamp’s Winter 2020 Release and described platform innovations for building trust and confidence in machine learning for incident management; monitoring and topology enhancements for multicloud monitoring; and synthetic monitoring for maintaining digital experiences.
- IDC Market Glance: Cloud System and Service Management, 1Q20. The IDC Market Glance included OpsRamp as a technology vendor for hybrid and multicloud management.
- JMP Securities and Forbes. JMP Securities included OpsRamp in its list of “Hot 100” Best Privately-Held Software Companies while Forbes honored OpsRamp in its best cloud computing companies to work for in 2020.