Summer 2020 Partner Assembly Recap
To celebrate our partners’ efforts and to kick off the opportunities ahead, OpsRamp recently brought together our partner community of resellers, service providers, and service integrators for our Summer 2020 Partner Assembly virtual meeting. The assembly started off with the energy of Brian “Hart” Hartwell, OpsRamp’s worldwide VP of channel sales. He looked back on OpsRamp’s achievements and recognition, due to individual and team efforts, as well as the efforts of our vibrant partner community.
A few 2020 highlights include:
- In January we announced our latest round of funding, with Morgan Stanley and our partner HPE joining as new investors.
- In February, CRN recognized OpsRamp as one of its 100 Coolest Cloud Companies of 2020.
- In April, JPM Securities included OpsRamp in it’s “Hot 100” List of Top Private Software Companies.
- In June, CRN again recognized OpsRamp as one of the “Top 10 Tech Startups in 2020.”
Our shared efforts are further rewarded when our customers share outcomes of their IT operations management (ITOM) transformation as well as their learnings along the way. In this recent InformationWeek article, “Epsilon Talks Using AIOps to Streamline Asset Management”, Epsilon CIO Robert Walden shared how OpsRamp helped the company streamline, automate, and optimize the hybrid environments of its email marketing customers.
In the Zebra Technologies Success Story, Tommy Eurick, manager of service delivery operations, shared how the OpsRamp platform has helped the Zebra Technologies team simplify and save time with unified discovery and monitoring while maintaining high reliability across its multi-cloud infrastructure.
New Partners & New Customers
The OpsRamp Partner Program welcomed five new partners to its community in Q2, including Mystic River Consulting and ITsavvy in the U.S., as well as KedronUK, Tactile Technology, and Maple Networks in the UK. We are also continuing to build strategic go-to-market relationships with the major cloud service providers Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and AWS. And with the help of its partner community, OpsRamp added many new enterprise customers last quarter across geographies and industries.
Recognition for Outstanding Engagements
In recognition of their engagement in the first half of 2020, Hart paid special recognition to OpsRamp partner, Trace3. With regional sales kick-off participation, nationwide sales enablement trainings and Center of Excellence Value Discovery Workshops, Trace3 helped lay the foundation for success with the OpsRamp platform becoming a key component of their enterprise IT operations modernization toolkit.
OpsRamp Partner Engagement & Enablement in Q2 and Q3
In addition to launching new technical and sales enablement materials to the OpsRamp Partner Resource Center, the OpsRamp partner marketing and enablement team has been focused on digital efforts with partners, such as these featured thought-leadership webinars which are all available on demand:
- Enterprise Service Management & IT Operations Management Coming Together – with Flycast Partners and OpsRamp
- Improve Manageability of NetApp Infrastructure with AIOps-Powered IT Operations – with Maple Networks and OpsRamp
- Eliminating the Multi-Cloud Noise – with Razor Technology and OpsRamp
- Keeping Your CMDB Up To Date in Distributed Times – with Beyond20 and OpsRamp
- Enabling Agile DevOps Teams With Secure Services – with Beyond20 and OpsRamp
Summer 2020 Release – Platform Enhancements
The Q3 Partner Assembly also featured the latest platform enhancements from OpsRamp’s Summer 2020 Release:
- New Synthetic Monitoring: Improve digital experience monitoring with transaction latency breakdown for easier identification of specific steps that contribute to user experience issues.
- Expanded cloud monitoring: Optimize cloud infrastructures with support for 22 new AWS services, including AppStream, Cognito, EventBridge, GuardDuty, Lex, OpsWorks, and SageMaker.
- AIOps: Build trust and visibility with alert sequencing explainers that describe how the machine learning algorithms work.
- New integrations: Out-of-the-box alert integrations for AppDynamics, Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager, Sumo Logic, and Sysdig.
For more on the feature/functionality enhancements from OpsRamp’s Summer 2020 Release, check out the “What’s New” page on OpsRamp.com.
Business – as in life – is a journey full of challenges and opportunities. We look forward to the shared opportunities and successes ahead by engaging with our partner community. For questions about the OpsRamp Partner Community or to get engaged, please reach out to Partner@OpsRamp.com or visit opsramp.com/partners.
- Inquire about becoming an OpsRamp Partner.
- What’s New page for the latest OpsRamp product enhancements.
- Learn more about the OpsRamp Summer Release 2020.