OpsRamp has launched a frictionless self-service cloud monitoring offering, with easy set-up and results within an hour. Our new offering, available as a 14-day free trial, provides cloud operators and engineers with a quick introduction to the OpsRamp Platform.
The free trial enables rapid resource discovery, monitoring, alerting, and dashboarding for delivering high performance and availability of your cloud and cloud native services. Users can onboard their own environments or experience the platform with the pre-provisioned cloud resources that come with each trial account.
The free trial covers some of the most cutting-edge use cases supported by OpsRamp today. Cloud operations, site reliability and DevOps engineers who take advantage of the free trial will have access to the following capabilities:
- Multi-Cloud Monitoring. Gain unified visibility and control for your cloud operations with support for over 160 services across AWS, Azure, and GCP. You can visualize infrastructure performance across a range of cloud services such as analytics, business applications, compute, databases, developer tools, IoT, networking and content delivery, and storage.
- Container Monitoring. Discover, monitor, diagnose, alert, and remediate issues across your Kubernetes clusters with data-driven insights. K8s admins can track the performance of their containerized workloads at the cluster, container, and microservices layers. It’s perfect for both on-prem and managed cloud K8s environments.
- Prometheus Monitoring. Drive long-term retention of Prometheus metrics along with native ingestion support for Prometheus Alertmanager. Our out-of-the-box curated dashboards built on the Prometheus Query Language (PromQL) provide instant visibility into the performance of hybrid cloud services.
- Real-time Alerting. Operators can configure alert severity thresholds based on metric values to triage alert streams in real-time.
Getting Started Is Easy
The free trial product lets you monitor your existing cloud or cloud-native workloads or use pre-provisioned Google Cloud resources as a test environment. Our onboarding wizard sets you up in no time without having to assign or clone monitoring templates. After onboarding your cloud and cloud native services, you’ll be able to access curated dashboards in a few simple steps. There is no manual configuration required. You’ll be able to discover and monitor cloud resources, configure alerting, and create dashboards to track the performance of cloud services in 30 minutes or less.
Why Are We Offering This?
The free trial simplifies the process of cloud resource discovery, monitoring, alerting, and dashboarding for cloud and cloud-native services. Our customer base can quickly understand the value of our platform and make their future purchase decisions easily.
- Read the Blog: Overcoming Multi-Cloud Monitoring Challenges With a Digital Operations Command Center
- Read the Blog: Multi-Cloud Monitoring with OpsRamp
- Read the Blog: Zebra Technologies Improves Multi-Cloud Monitoring with OpsRamp
- Follow OpsRamp on Twitter and LinkedIn for real-time updates and news from the world of IT operations.
- Schedule a custom demo with an OpsRamp solution expert.