Although 2018 is coming close to a close, OpsRamp continues to build momentum, which includes ramping up on the events front. Our recent launch of the OpsQ event management engine and the opening of our UK office have only strengthened the need for our presence at industry conferences and summits. Here are some upcoming events where you can catch us:
AWS re:Invent 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada
AWS re:Invent (November 26 – 30) is cloud computing’s flagship event with 40,000+ attendees, 2,000+ breakout sessions, and countless opportunities for fun. This year’s re:Invent offers a whole host of learning and certification opportunities, deeper technical content, and a chance to interact with talented AWS experts on all things cloud.
You’ll also get a chance to meet with our CEO, Varma Kunaparaju and VP of Service Provider Sales, Jim Lampert. They’ll be at the conference showing their support for our partner Cloud Technology Partners (CTP), an HPE company. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a chat with Varma and Jim at re:Invent.
Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations, and Cloud Strategies, London, UK and Las Vegas, Nevada
We are excited to announce that we are a silver sponsor of not one, but two Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations, and Cloud Strategies (IOCS) events this year. Our EMEA office will be representing OpsRamp at the Gartner IOCS London conference (November 26 – 27) while we have a ten-member contingent attending the Gartner IOCS Las Vegas conference (December 3-6).
This year’s IOCS conferences address how the adoption of new technologies and processes such as cloud computing, DevOps, and AIOps are transforming the roles and responsibilities of IT operations teams. Session topics include enterprise cloud strategies, digital infrastructures, cost optimization, cultural transformation, and much more.
What You Can Expect From OpsRamp At Gartner IOCS?
Free Headshots (Exclusive to Gartner IOCS Vegas). Look your best with a free professional headshot from OpsRamp. You will find our onsite photographer located right across the main Gartner registration area. Don’t miss this opportunity to update your business headshot at Vegas!
Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones Giveaway. At OpsRamp, we’re all about helping you eliminate unnecessary noise. Take a service-centric AIOps demo with our solutions consultant to enter a chance to win these famously effective headphones from Bose.
Free Control The Chaos T-Shirts. We know you’ve got a job to do and we want to help you do it in style. Get a free t-shirt when you stop by our booth. They’re perfect for managing hybrid infrastructure and taming alert floods.
- Platform and Solution Demos. Watch a demo of the industry’s first and only service-centric AIOps platform. Here are some of the use cases our team will share:
- Service-Centric AIOps with OpsQ. Learn how OpsQ provides faster root-cause analysis and intelligent incident remediation using machine learning.
- Hybrid Infrastructure Management. See how you can deliver a unified view of your hybrid applications and infrastructure with OpsRamp.
- Integration and Transformation. Gain the right visibility and control with OpsRamp’s ability to consolidate speed and feeds from different point tools.
- Watch our recent webinar, NoOps? Or Yes, Ops! The Future of Operations in a DevOps World, to learn the new skills, approaches, and strategies that IT ops teams will require in a DevOps world.
- Read our case study on how we helped Epsilon manage their legacy and modern infrastructure in a single platform.
- Check out our recorded webinar, Introducing OpsQ, for an overview of how service-centric AIOps delivers greater efficiency within modern IT environments.