According to a report by the 650 Group, the observability market is forecast to reach $2bn by 2027, growing from $500m in 2023. Technologists have hailed it to be the "great savior” of 2023, helping IT to navigate the explosion of IT operations data. But what sets observability apart from traditional monitoring? How does observability deliver a deeper understanding of why systems are performing the way they are?
On Thursday, Jan 25, 2024 @ 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT, we are excited to host a webinar featuring Neil Pearson and David Roth of OpsRamp, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, and ITOps Times’ David Rubinstein, who will discuss these questions and share their insights on full stack observability today.
What You Can Look Forward To
In this webinar, the panelists will talk about the importance for modern IT organizations to have a solid observability strategy that gives them the ability to automatically collect, monitor and analyze application performance data with context. Our panelists will also give a sneak preview of how OpsRamp’s end-to-end observability solution is helping IT and DevOps teams transition from “What went wrong?” to the more proactive question of “Why something went wrong?” Cutting through the noise, our experts will answer the big questions that matter, such as:
- How to create a modern observability strategy that suits your organization? `
- What makes an end-to-end observability platform different from traditional monitoring?
- What does proactive monitoring mean?
- What is the culture shift required to transcend from monitoring to full-stack observability?
Who should attend?
- IT leaders on the cusp of introducing observability in their organizations
- IT execs looking for trends in observability and modern IT monitoring.
- DevOps professionals looking for new observability and monitoring frameworks.
- Learn more about OpsRamp’s hybrid observability capabilities
- Read the blog: What’s the Difference Between AIOps and Observability
- Read the blog: Demystifying Cloud and Cloud-Native Observability
- Read the blog: How OpsRamp Closes the Complexity Gap with Distributed Tracing.
- Schedule a custom demo with an OpsRamp solution expert.
- Follow OpsRamp on Twitter and LinkedIn for real-time updates and news from the world of IT operations.