As an IT leader, how do you ensure the success of technology initiatives like cloud, DevOps and agile, and digital business? How about a conference that distills best practices for maximizing IT operations productivity? Gartner's IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit is the only conference designed for IT operations, cloud operations, and IT service management practitioners. This year's edition of #GartnerIOM is in sunny Orlando, May 8-10, 2017.
What’s All The Fuss About?
Gartner’s IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit is the “world's most important gathering of IT and cloud operations professionals.” Soak up the latest IT trends by attending keynotes, roundtables, town halls, and workshops. With 10 tracks and 120 sessions, discuss, debate, and rethink traditional IT paradigms with your peers.
If you're still not convinced about #GartnerIOM, our infographic presents fast facts, speakers you will learn from, and fun stuff that you will get to do at the summit.
If you're attending the Gartner IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit for the first time, don’t worry. As a three time sponsor, we’ve got tips, tricks, and hacks to get the most of the event.
Here’s how you can have a productive time at the IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit:
1. Don’t Miss The Guest Keynotes. The Summit features three guest keynote speakers. Former Federal CIO, Theresa Payton will help you balance conflicting priorities without getting derailed. Psychologist Mitchel Adler explains why IT leaders need to build emotional intelligence to drive optimal results. Satirist Bob Hirschfeld will make you laugh with his piercing insights on technology, social media, and time management.
2. Get Expert Advice. Every attendee will get a chance to engage in a thirty minute consultation with a Gartner analyst. If your team is contemplating a critical IT initiative, get some sage advice to figure out the right approach.
3. Network Like A Rockstar. Did you know that IT executives from Aetna, Boeing, Chevron, Eli Lilly, Home Depot, and Time Warner will be in attendance? When you spend three days with eight hundred of your peers, you’re bound to make new friends! You can also interact with leading solution providers at the Solution Showcase.
4. Sign Up For A Workshop. One day before the conference (Sunday, May 7th), you can attend workshops on DevOps, IT metrics, and containers. Two Gartner analysts lead each workshop, which will last for ninety minutes.
5. Debate With Your Peers. With eighteen roundtables, you'll have plenty of opportunities to exchange ideas with other IT folks. Select from an eclectic assortment of topics, including how to build a DevOps culture and what you need to know about containers. Each roundtable has space for only twelve participants (and tends to fill up fast).
6. Dissect The Latest Magic Quadrants. The Magic Quadrant is a flagship Gartner report that’s published every year. Each magic quadrant defines a market segment and showcases noteworthy vendors in that segment. This year, attend review sessions for magic quadrants on Application Release Automation, Application Performance Monitoring, and IT Service Support Management Tools.
7. Attend A Town Hall Session. Join a team of five Gartner analysts in a open format discussion on cloud computing. Bring your pressing queries on public, private, and hybrid clouds and receive practical insights from cloud gurus.
This May, pack your bags to Orlando for three days of learning, networking, and fun. Check out #GartnerIOM for the latest event updates and to connect with Gartner analysts, peers, and solution providers ahead of the event.