As OpsRamp continues the steady drumbeat of how AIOps can transform IT operations management, the industry continues to validate our positioning with recognition, press, and more. Three recent analyst reports highlighted OpsRamp’s modern digital and IT operations management platform for dynamic performance insights and maximum visibility. The company’s inclusion in these reports validates the growing need for a unified digital operations command center. OpsRamp also introduced new product updates including an expanded inference model for alert management and cloud monitoring for AWS and Azure. Here’s a quick snapshot of the news milestones that made the month of April.
#1 - 451 Research and IDC Call Out OpsRamp's Innovations for Service-Centric AIOps and Hybrid Cloud Management
451 Research analyst Nancy Gohring’s recently published Market Impact report highlights OpsRamp as an innovative ITOA 2.0 platform that delivers dynamic insights for digital experience management. Also, global analyst firm IDC included OpsRamp in two recent Market Glance reports for Cloud System and Service Management and Container Management. OpsRamp has been recognized for its capabilities on cloud application performance management and analytics as well as cloud infrastructure performance management and analytics. You can read more about it in this blog.
#2 - April 2019 OpsRamp Product Updates
The April platform update saw some great new features:
- Expanded inference model for alert management - Users can now manage inferences to reduce noise rather than having to sift through multiple individual alerts during an incident.
- Microsoft Azure autoscale metrics - OpsRamp now delivers powerful cloud-native monitoring and management capabilities for 45+ Azure services, so that you can gain immediate visibility with performance metrics and contextual notifications for your Azure cloud infrastructure.
- AWS CPU credit metrics - With OpsRamp you can easily visualize, manage, and troubleshoot your dynamic cloud architecture with support for 30+ AWS services.
Read more on all the latest platform updates here.
#3 - OpsRamp In the News
OpsRamp leadership made several contributions across different media outlets in the month of April. CEO Varma Kunaparaju wrote for the Forbes Technology Council on why he believes Solution Architects are the unsung heroes in the world of SaaS sales. Cisco Cloud Unfiltered podcast hosted Engineering SVP Bhanu Singh who shared his thoughts on the role of AIOps in IT Operations. Solutions architect Wael Altaqi chimed on career-building with AWS certifications for Dice. Mahesh Ramachandran, VP of Product Management, wrote on the need to rethink data for AIOps-driven operations in this article for Datanami.
#4 - Webinar - Making AIOps Work For You
Director of Marketing Jordan Sher and Solutions Architect Luke Smith hosted a webinar ‘Making AIOps Work For You’ along with OpsRamp partner Flycast Partners. They discussed how companies can apply AIOps technologies and the role of AIOps in the future of enterprise IT management. You can listen to the webinar here.
OpsRamp sponsored Ivanti Interchange 2019 in Nashville. We’ll be at ServiceNow’s Knowledge 19 this week in Las Vegas. You can register to connect with us at the show here and learn more about our certified ServiceNow ITSM integration here.
Our next webinar is on May 15th and we’ll focus on our new State of AIOps report. Be sure to register today: The State of AIOps For Incident Management & Beyond.
- Read our latest white paper, Transformation Without Trepidation: Simplifying Cloud Migration With OpsRamp.
- Learn why 451 Research recognized OpsRamp in its annual Market Map for Application and Infrastructure Performance.
- Schedule a custom demo with an OpsRamp solution expert.
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.