From new partner and customer endorsements, to recent platform updates, to cloud and AIOps insights and the promise and the perils of serverless computing, it’s been a busy summer for the OpsRamp team. Here’s a quick re-cap of our recent happenings both at home and in the industry:
AIOps Goes Mainstream
“Dolby's "killer app" for OpsRamp's IT ops automation is to patch servers and network devices, replacing manual procedures that required patches to be downloaded separately and identified by a human as critical.”
SearchITOperations.com tells the story of enterprise customers who are adopting new platforms to take advantage of artificial intelligence for greater agility in a world awash in data. Read how our customer Dolby is using OpsRamp for greater intelligence, visibility and control.
“Pivoting toward serverless requires new strategies to optimize infrastructure to support serverless development. It also requires a new framework of incident response (when incidents are as ephemeral as instances) and log management and analytics to track the speed of change...”
Air Traffic Control for Modern IT Operations
The future of modern IT operations is a unified view of tools, infrastructure and workloads, where IT teams can discover, manage and optimize their IT operations. We call this the Digital Operations Command Center. Read our latest white paper and see how it can work for you.
The Requirements for Modern ITOM Suites
In an in-depth interview with Helen Beal from InfoQ, we outlined 5 characteristics for modern IT operations management (ITOM) suites:
- Complete visibility, compliance, and transparency for hybrid, multi-cloud IT assets, with one unified view of physical, virtual, and cloud workloads.
- The capability to extend beyond infrastructure management to understand dependencies for your critical IT services. Drive situational awareness with a business view of IT across your enterprise.
- The intelligence to monitor, manage, and resolve IT incidents promptly. Drive optimal availability and performance with contextual alert information for all your events.
- The power of policy-based management to automate routine tasks at scale, save manual effort across repetitive tasks, and drive consistency of execution for legacy and modern workloads.
- The ability to seamlessly connect operations and service management processes in a single platform to drive customer experiences, staff productivity, and IT automation.
As always, keep your eyes on the OpsRamp blog for more updates. Or, if you’re headed to Gartner Catalyst in San Diego on August 23rd, stop by our booth and say hello. We’d love to chat!
- Download our whitepaper on the Digital Operations Command Center and control the chaos of IT operations.
- Read another case study on how OpsRamp saved Epsilon thousands of hours in manual work.
- Request a meeting with an OpsRamp Solution Expert and start the conversation.