Why 2019 is OpsRamp’s Breakout Year
2019 is turning out to be the biggest year so far for OpsRamp. In the first half of 2019, we have delivered significant innovation on the product front, interacted with partners and prospects at trade shows, gained recognition from leading industry influencers, hired amazing individuals, and accelerated our go-to-market momentum. Here are some quick highlights for your review:
- Platform Innovation. We introduced several new capabilities for modern IT operations teams, including service-centric AIOps (OpsQ Observed Mode, auto-alert suppression management, auto-incident creation and routing, and augmented training for inference models), cloud native monitoring (Kubernetes monitoring, expanded application monitoring, Azure Stack and Mesosphere integrations), and impact visibility (application topology, hypervisor topology, cloud topology, cross-site connection topology, and enhanced service maps) for maximum visibility and control of hybrid, multi-cloud, and cloud native environments. See what's new here.
- Industry Events. The OpsRamp team sponsored several industry events this year. We had the pleasure of meeting with enterprise IT teams at industry events like Cloud Expo London/Santa Clara, ServiceNow Knowledge, Ivanti Interchange, and HPE Discover. See what’s next on our calendar here.
- Third-Party Recognitions. Big50 named OpsRamp as a Top Startup in Tech and 451 Research recognized us in their flagship Market Map report for Application and Infrastructure Performance and also listed us as an ITOA 2.0 Vendor. Leading analyst firm, IDC highlighted OpsRamp’s capabilities for multi-cloud and cloud native performance management in its Market Glance reports. And thanks to great customer reviews, OpsRamp was featured in the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools report.
- Employee Growth and Customer Momentum. We have added 50+ employees across global operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. We’re excited about the many new enterprise customers and managed service providers who have selected OpsRamp to control the chaos of their increasingly complex and distributed hybrid IT infrastructure. Our customer community site is incredibly active. Check out our customer case studies and visit our Careers page to start your journey with OpsRamp.
Our Top Reads of 2019 (So Far)
It has also been a busy time on our blog, with 40 different posts on all things related to digital operations management. Given the volume of content we publish on the blog, we wanted to share some of our popular posts from the last six months. Without further ado, here are our five must-read blogs from the first half of 2019:
#1 - Avoid Digital Disruptions And Streamline Incident Collaboration With OpsRamp’s Certified ServiceNow Integration
How do you deliver comprehensive and dynamic incident context during a high-stakes outage? OpsRamp’s certified bi-directional integration for ServiceNow delivers context-enriched tickets that help incident response teams identify, isolate, and triage root cause(s) analysis with rich event context. In this post, you will learn about the four common use cases that our ServiceNow integration delivers for minimizing service disruptions across the entire incident lifecycle.
Why are service context and impact visibility so critical for incident troubleshooting? While pure-play AIOps tools offer data ingestion and enrichment capabilities, incident prioritization requires the ability to understand the business impact for IT event stream analysis. Learn why you need the right data quality, service context, relevant metrics, and intelligent automation for proactive incident response and rapid service restoration.
When faced with a flood of IT alerts, how do DevOps teams extract signal from the noise and ensure a timely response from on-call teams? Alert escalation policies automate much of the heavy lifting involved with sending multi-level and multi-channel alert notifications to IT support teams. Learning-based auto-incident management also ensures prompt alert assignment to appropriate teams without having to manually create and route tickets.
Given the vendor hype and market confusion around AIOps adoption, how do IT leaders make the right decisions while rolling out AIOps initiatives? OpsRamp’s inaugural The State of AIOps report surveyed 200+ IT practitioners who had actually implemented machine learning-powered intelligent correlation in their organizations. Learn from industry pioneers on which use cases to prioritize for AIOps deployments, what issues can derail AIOps value realization, and how to select the right AIOps tool vendors for your enterprise.
How do you quantify the benefits and cost savings from a modern IT operations platform like OpsRamp? In June, we announced the online OpsRamp Cost Savings Calculator that shows how you can drive real business value by eliminating false positives and rationalizing siloed point tools with OpsRamp. Build a bullet-proof business case for your OpsRamp implementation by filling out our Cost Savings Calculator today!
- Register for our on-demand webinar, “Bringing AIOps to Hybrid Cloud Monitoring and Management.”
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Schedule a custom demo with an OpsRamp solution expert.