We realize that many companies are facing tighter technology budgets right now, yet at the same time IT needs are unrelenting. From supporting remote workforce continuity and productivity to partnering with business leaders on redesigning products and services during the Covid-19 pandemic, IT organizations have some pretty heavy mandates right now.
In conversations with customers, here’s what I’m finding are important IT priorities for the remainder of 2020:
- Maintain high reliability, performance, and security of networks and applications for employees, wherever they may be working;
- Solve problems quickly with greater visibility into IT infrastructure;
- Gain efficiency and optimize spending while still supporting constantly-changing business needs.
To that end, OpsRamp is announcing a new offer, valid until July 30, 2020. All new OpsRamp customers that purchase the company’s hybrid discovery and multi-cloud monitoring solution will now receive free AIOps and remote access management platform capabilities for one year. Adopting OpsRamp doesn’t mean that you need to replace all of your other tools: we provide out-of-the-box integrations with more than 150 third-party monitoring, service management, enterprise applications as well as your favorite public cloud services. Modern enterprises can integrate to consolidate with a unified IT operations management (ITOM) platform.
We are offering free AIOps capabilities because we believe this is the area where IT organizations can gain the most value right now:
Automation helps distributed, remote teams work smarter: Machine learning features in IT infrastructure monitoring and intelligent incident management tools can help reduce considerable manual effort spent analyzing alerts, along with helping IT people discover root causes faster. That’s time and money back to the business.
A recent study on AIOps from Digital Enterprise Journal (DEJ), found an 83% increase in the number of organizations deploying or looking to deploy AIOps since 2018. The study also reported that organizations spend an average of $1.27 million annually on incident escalations which could be avoided with the help of AI. OpsRamp’s latest survey on IT priorities found a similar uptick in interest, with AIOps coming up as the leading category of interest among performance monitoring tools.
Here’s a closer look at what you can do using service-centric AIOps with OpsRamp:
- Consolidate events from third-party tools and achieve an average 68% alert volume reduction with event deduplication.
- Fast-track root cause(s) diagnostics with contextual inference models that reduce unnecessary alarms by an additional 51%.
- Avoid reactive work with first-response policies that prevent IT operations teams from drowning in repetitive alerts.
- Proactively assign incidents to appropriate teams using alert escalation policies that learn from existing incident data, thereby reducing the human time and effort involved in incident prioritization and ticket routing.
- Send real-time alerts to on-call teams with multi-channel notifications (email, text, and voice) for faster service restoration.
Also, secure remote access for IT monitoring and management will be a critical capability in the next 12 months, and likely longer. OpsRamp’s Remote Console offers:
- Reduced mean-time-to-resolution with on-demand remote access for internal IT teams and external partner staff.
- Strict access controls that limit the actions that an operator can perform on specific infrastructure resources.
- Tracking of every action performed by an IT operator for audit compliance, change management, and training.
- Means to train new IT operations staff on incident analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution using video playback.
You can sign up today for this offer. We’d be delighted to take you through a demonstration of our hybrid IT operations management platform. Learn more here.
Finally, I’d love to hear from you and learn how your organization is adapting its IT and business strategies now. Please contact us here, anytime!
CEO & Co-Founder