Under new channel leadership, OpsRamp has rolled out a series of updates to its partner program, including a more partner-friendly profit-sharing model, enhanced lead-sharing, and more comprehensive sales assistance, complete with sales and technical training, co-marketing and demand generation, and selling resources. OpsRamp also has committed to expanding its channel team with dedicated regional channel account executives and solution engineers for technical sales support.
This enhanced partner program will create new opportunities for partners to grow their customer bases and revenue and bring innovative solutions to solve their customers’ digital operations challenges.
Channel partners, whether they are OEM Partners, GSIs, MSPs, CSPs, or VARs, typically drive 70% or more of tech companies’ revenue, according to the Boston Consulting Group. Channel partner relationships can be lucrative for partners as well. In one famous example, Google Cloud Partners generate $5.32 in revenue for $1 of Google Cloud technology they sell, mainly from building their own solutions on top of Google Cloud (By the way, OpsRamp is a Google Cloud integration partner).
OpsRamp has its own connections to the channel. Our digital operations management platform was developed through our company roots in the world of managed services providers before being spun out as a separate SaaS technology valued by MSPs and enterprises alike. We understand the challenges channel partners face and what it takes for them to be successful.
A Healthy Partner Ecosystem
OpsRamp works with a variety of partners including value-added resellers (VARs), managed service providers, and integration partners. Greenlight Group, Greenpages Technology Solutions, Trace3, Flycast Partners and WiPro are all examples of OpsRamp reseller partners. Carousel Industries and NIIT Technologies are among the partners in OpsRamp’s MSP network. Technology alliance partners include Google Cloud Platform, Dell and HPE.
OpsRamp helps MSPs and VARs solve the biggest challenges of digital operations including:
- Monitoring and management of hybrid workloads: OpsRamp can monitor infrastructure in public cloud environments, private clouds built on virtual servers and hyperconverged infrastructure, data centers and co-location facilities
- Multitenancy: A SaaS-native platform, OpsRamp can easily meet the needs of service providers who need to support multiple clients.
- The pain of large, legacy custom operations tools: OpsRamp can consolidate legacy toolsets to reduce tool sprawl and modernize your IT operations.
- Alert overloads from multiple environments at once: OpsRamp’s AI-based event and incident management capabilities can consolidate alerts from multiple systems into the same event, preventing alert overload and speeding time to resolution.
Generating more opportunity in hybrid infrastructure monitoring and AIOps
The new OpsRamp Partner Program is designed to help both technology and solution partners build expertise around hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure management, so they can expertly serve their customers, differentiate their practice, and grow a profitable hybrid infrastructure monitoring and AIOps business worldwide.
Our enhanced partner program delivers the following benefits to partners:
Insights, tools, and collateral that partners need to evangelize the opportunities of moving to a digital operations management platform.
Courses and reference materials that dig deeper into digital operations management and deliver additional value-added services.
Collateral, events and demand generation programs to bring in qualified leads.
Profit Sharing & Sales Incentives
Favorable incentives to make every win mutually beneficial.
Total support from onboarding to co-selling to customer implementation.
OpsRamp has always been a partner-focused organization. As the company continues to deliver the future of digital operations management with AIOps, we’ll continue to support our growing partner ecosystem to bring that story to the market. If you have questions or need support, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read OpsRamp reviews on Gartner Peer Insights
- Apply to be a partner today
- Register an opportunity so that we can work together or email us at email@example.com if you’d like to speak with our partner program team.