In these uncertain times, the OpsRamp team wants to let you know how we’re committed to the health, safety, and productivity of our community during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Business of our Customers
OpsRamp remains devoted to maintaining SLAs and uptime for all business services across global deployments. Our global footprint and distributed architecture delivers redundancy on the services you use most, including:
- OpsRamp Platform: Our multi-tenant, multi-tier cloud platform has distributed, highly available architecture across geographies to ensure your business services continue to operate in case of unforeseen disruption.
- OpsRamp SaaS Operations and Support: Our team is available to support the critical needs of our customers 24X7. Feel free to review our support policy and SLA to learn more.
The Health of your IT Infrastructure
Since day one, OpsRamp has believed that IT infrastructure is the core of successful business services, and the availability of robust and reliable IT operations isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity. Our platform has been architected to handle unique hybrid infrastructure monitoring and management challenges, the ability to visualize mission-critical services at all levels, and includes remote access capabilities for distributed teams to ensure uptime and availability as well as remediate incidents and maintain services at scale.
The Health of our Employees
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our more than 300 distributed employees worldwide. We are closely monitoring the standards and practices recommended by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control within the U.S. On their recommendation, we have enacted the following policies for the immediate future:
- All employees worldwide are encouraged to work from home;
- All non-essential business travel has been suspended;
- All communications will be held virtually, through online platforms.
We have canceled our presence and sponsorships at many upcoming events, but our team is always available to answer your questions or concerns. Feel free to contact your OpsRamp account representative or email email@example.com with any concerns. And follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn for any real-time updates on relevant information.
Our best to you and your family.
The OpsRamp Team
- Learn how OpsRamp keeps customer data secure and available.
- Keep tabs 24/7 on OpsRamp System Status.
- Learn about the OpsRamp Platform.